White Sage Smudge Stick - 5 -4" Sage Bundle
Burning sage has many benefits as a spiritual practice. Some research supports certain health benefits of sage, such as antimicrobial properties and enhanced alertness.
Native Americans and other indigenous peoples have burned sage for centuries as part of a spiritual ritual to cleanse a person or space, and to promote healing and wisdom. It's been used since the time of the ancient Egyptians and Romans to treat digestive issues, memory problems, and sore throats. The name sage comes from the Latin “salvia,” which means, “to feel healthy.”
- Awakened Life, 5 Bundles of Sage - Each stick is approximately 4 inches long
- Use for smudging rituals and home fragrance.
- All bundles are grown and packaged in the USA.
- No pesticides were used in the growing or processing of this sage.
- White Sage is Said to Have Healing Benefits Such as Cleansing, Purifying and Protecting
- White Sage Is Used in Ancient Ceremonies to Banish Negative Energies and Offer Protection, Blessings and Cleansing
- Natural Scent When Burned, Use for Aromatherapy, Meditation, Healing, Protection, Cleanse, Ritual
- Cleanse Negative Energy
- Improve Mental Focus
- Clear the Air
- Invokes Relaxation
- Increase Your Energy
- Improve Your Sleep
- Balance Your Chakras
May help boost energy levels, boost cognition, may help improve the quality of sleep, improve mood, help soothe stress, help dispel negative energy, can be a spiritual tool, may be purifying.